Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Married My Husband

David Letterman can have his Top Ten List. Jay Leno can have his Top Ten List. But mine tops them all.

Here's my Top Ten List of the reasons why I married my husband, Kurt:

10. Kurt has a deep sexy voice.

9. Kurt makes me laugh all the time. He's a backyard stand up comic.

8. He is stronger than I am personality wise which is what I need to keep me in check.

7. When we first met he had a house, a car, a dog, a cat, two kids and credit. I had none of that and thought I should cash in.

6. His eyes are blue sometimes. They change with what he wears.

5. He can shovel my car out of the snow even in 60 degrees below zero.

4. He fills my love tank to the brim and overflowing.

3. He writes me beautiful poetry and love letters.

2. He has cute buns.

And the number One reason why I married my husband ....

1. He puts the Lord first in his life.

So there you have it. Of course I could write more but then it wouldn't be the Top Ten List.

Have a blessed marriage,
Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice list...definitely sets standards for prospective bachelors... :)

Discrete dating site for those married , or in a relationship,
and looking for someone married or in a relationship.
www.marriedandlooking.co.uk