Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He Loves All Of Me

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me. He loves all of me.

When Kurt and I first got married we talked about growing into an old pudgy couple. Well now we are middle aged and pudgy. No not pudgy, FAT!

We better do something about it and now or we will be crippled in our old age.

My diet plan is the Isagenix way.

Kurt's diet plan is eating one meal a day.

I know men lose weight faster so Kurt will probably do that at first. I believe mine will come off with positive life changing results that will last.

Isagenix has a detox system along with their diet of two meal replacement shakes a day and one low calorie high protein lunch. Yes, there are snacks throughout the day.

The beginning of this diet is today. I just had my first chocolate shake made with organic ingredients. These shakes are easy for me to use because they have 23 grams of protein. I have a carbohydrate sensitivity so I can't do other plans like Slim Fast or low fat high carb diets.

Frozen organic strawberries were added to this mornings' chocolate shake. Yum! Chocolate and strawberries. This is one of my favorite combinations. But my shake had a little kick to it. When I took my blender out of the cupboard and opened the lid I could smell jalapeños. There was a little residue left over from the last time I made salsa. Oh! Well! I'm sure no one else has their shakes like mine. LOL!

My goal is to also do at least a 30 minute brisk walk either on the treadmill or the walking track at work. You would think I could manage that since I work at the local community center and it's set up as a work out spa.

I will add more info to this posting later on today to let you know my progress. If any of you want to go on this journey with me, misery loves company you know, send me an e-mail at Michelle@dorahomeschoolspanish.com and I can help you set up your account with Isagenix.

Have a slimming day!

Michelle Rothwell, Founder
Dora & Diego Homeschool Spanish
and
Isagenix Independent Distributor

1 comment:

Rose Nino said...

Congratulations on your committment to a healthier, leaner self. I know you will do awesome. I love the Isagenix plan and use it because of the health benefits I have received. I have incredible energy, great mental clarity, and more importantly, I'm off all my meds! And losing weight as a side benefit (2 dress sizes in 1 1/2 months) was amazing and SO unexpected, especially after struggling for years with my weight. I was the diet queen! Yet no matter what I did, nothing worked until I found Isagenix! And to think I wasn't doing it for the weight (because I didn't believe it would work) but instead because I had been doing my homework on the HEALTH benefits of cleansing. Little did I know that it would change my entire life for the BETTER! Again, I am SO happy and can't wait to see and hear all about the new lean, yet much healthier you! P.S. Don't forget to take your before and after pictures. The transformation will be beyond your wildest dreams. Love,

Rose
Layton, UT